Hurdy Gurdies by George & Anwyn Leverett
Are you thinking of placing an order?
We take pride in providing the best experience in the hurdy
gurdy world, embracing policies unheard of from other makers!
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Ordering: We custom build each & every instrument to order. To place
an order, we ask for a materials deposit up front, with the balance & shipping amounts due on completion
of the instrument. Our website is set up to process deposits only. You can place your order through this part
of our website (CLICK HERE), over the phone with a credit card, or through the mail with a check.
2. Deposit: When we receive your deposit, we will contact you right away notifying you of wait times. If you prefer not to wait, we will
process a refund for you.
3. Prepayment: If you prefer, you are welcome to pay the whole amount up front. Out of respect
for the people who have already been waiting, prepayment does not guarantee the instrument will be completed any sooner. We
do work very hard to make sure the wait is as short possible.
4. In case of cancellation, your deposit is refundable.
day return policy / Money back guarantee: We're sure that you're going to love your new instrument, but we understand
that sometimes unexpected things happen. You can return your new instrument within 15 days of receiving it for a full refund
of the purchase price. Instrument must not be damaged. Unfortunately we can't extend this to customized instruments, which
means instruments with custom artwork, inlay, aesthetic features specifically designed specifically for you, custom soundhole
rosettes, or left handed models. Any of the rosettes or art packages offered through this website are covered
by the guarantee.
6. Warranty: Our instruments are fully guaranteed and warranted for 1 year (parts & labor).
If warranty work is required within the first 60 days, we also pay for shipping.